1. An EtherChannel link using LACP was formed between two switches, S1 and S2. While verifying the configuration, which mode combination could be utilized on both switches?
- S1-passive and S2-passive
- S1-on and S2-active
- S1-on and S2-passive
- S1-passive and S2-active
2. When a range of ports is being configured for EtherChannel, which mode will configure PAgP so that it initiates the EtherChannel negotiation?
3. Which three interface parameters must match for an EtherChannel to form? (Choose three.)
- PortFast mode
- spanning-tree state
- allowed VLANs
- native VLAN
- EtherChannel mode
- trunking mode
4. What are three advantages of using EtherChannel technology? (Choose three.)
- Configuration tasks can be done on the EtherChannel interface.
- A spanning tree recalculation is not required when a single link within the channel goes down.
- The Spanning Tree Protocol shuts down the unused interfaces in the bundle to avoid loops.
- There is no need to upgrade links to faster connections to increase bandwidth.
- EtherChannel uses multiple logical links to provide redundancy.
- Load balancing is not needed with EtherChannel.
5. A network administrator is configuring an EtherChannel link between two physical ports on a switch. Which statement describes the result when one of the physical ports fails?
- An STP recalculation is needed.
- The EtherChannel link fails.
- The EtherChannel stops transmitting data until it is restarted.
- The EtherChannel continues transmitting data with reduced bandwidth.
6. When EtherChannel is implemented, multiple physical interfaces are bundled into which type of logical connection?
- port channel
- VLAN interface
- interface range
7. When a range of ports is being configured for EtherChannel by the use of PAgP, which mode will form the bundled channel only if the port receives PAgP packets from another device?
8. Which two load balancing methods can be implemented with EtherChannel technology? (Choose two.)
- source IP to destination IP
- source MAC to destination MAC
- destination IP to destination MAC
- destination MAC to source MAC
- destination IP to source IP
- destination MAC to destination IP
9. Which function is provided by EtherChannel?
- enabling traffic from multiple VLANs to travel over a single Layer 2 link
- spreading traffic across multiple physical WAN links
- dividing the bandwidth of a single link into separate time slots
- creating one logical link by using multiple physical links between two LAN switches
10. Which statement is true about EtherChannel technology?
- All configuration tasks must be done on the individual ports in the EtherChannel link.
- STP does not run on redundant EtherChannel links.
- EtherChannel uses existing switch ports.
- Links must be upgraded to support EtherChannel.
11. Which two mode combinations would result in the successful negotiation of an EtherChannel? (Choose two.)
- active; on
- passive; auto
- desirable; desirable
- desirable; active
- active; passive
- auto; auto
12. Which two protocols are link aggregation protocols? (Choose two.)
13. When a range of ports is being configured for EtherChannel, which mode will configure LACP so that it initiates the EtherChannel negotiation?
14. What will happen if a network administrator puts a port that is part of an EtherChannel bundle into a different VLAN than the other ports in that bundle?
- The EtherChannel will fail.
- The EtherChannel bundle will stay up if the ports were configured with no negotiation between the switches to form the EtherChannel.
- The EtherChannel bundle will stay up if either PAgP or LACP is used.
- The EtherChannel bundle will stay up only if LACP is used.
- The EtherChannel bundle will stay up only if PAgP is used.
15. When a range of ports is being configured for EtherChannel, which mode will configure LACP on a port only if the port receives LACP packets from another device?