Cisco Packet Tracer is a comprehensive, networking technology teaching and learning program that offers a unique combination of realistic simulation and visualization experiences, assessment and activity authoring capabilities, and opportunities for multiuser collaboration and competition. Innovative features of Packet Tracer will help students and teachers collaborate, solve problems, and learn concepts in an engaging and dynamic social environment. Some of the benefits of Packet Tracer are as follows:
- Provides a realistic simulation and visualization learning environment that supplements classroom equipment, including the ability to see internal processes in real-time that are normally hidden on real devices
- Enables multiuser, real-time collaboration and competition for dynamic learning
- Enables authoring and localization of structured learning activities such as labs, demonstrations, quizzes, exams, and games
- Empowers students to explore concepts, conduct experiments, and test their understanding of network building
- Allows students and teachers to design, build, configure, and troubleshoot complex networks using virtual equipment
- Supports a variety of teaching and learning opportunities such as lectures, group, and individual labs, homework, games, and competitions
- Supports feature expansion through external applications using an API to enhance the functionality of Cisco Packet Tracer in areas such as curriculum and assessment delivery, games, accessibility, and interfacing with real equipment.
Download Cisco Packet Tracer Latest version 7.3.1:
Choose the OS you are using and download the relevant files.
Windows Desktop Version 7.3.1 English:
Linux Desktop Version 7.3.1 English:
macOS Version 7.3.1 English:
Students should download the same version of Packet Tracer used in their classroom lab. Please contact your instructor to determine the appropriate version of Packet Tracer.
Windows Desktop Version 7.3.0 English:
Linux Desktop Version 7.3.0 English:
macOS Version 7.3.0 English:
Windows Desktop Version 7.2.2 English:
Linux Desktop Version 7.2.2 English:
macOS Version 7.2.2 English:
NOTE: Packet Tracer requires authentication with your NetAcad.com login and password when you first use it and for each new OS login session.
How to Create a Netacad Account:
Go to the following LINK HERE. Enter your First Name, Last Name, Email then click Submit
Check your email, after receiving notification emails from netacad, go to https://www.netacad.com/portal/, then retype your Email and click Forgot Password
After request, please check your email to get CODE password recovery, then enter CODE –> click Submit
Create New Password for Netacad Account & Login Packet Tracer