Refer to the topology below and answer the following questions.
Why is the Branch2 network 10.1 0.20.0/24 unable to communicate with the Server farm1 network 10.10.10.0/24 over the GRE tunnel?
- A. The GRE tunnel destination is not configured on the R2 router.
- B. The GRE tunnel destination is not configured on the Branch2 router.
- C. The static route points to the tunnel0 interface that is misconfigured on the Branch2 router.
- D. The static route points to the tunnel0 interface that is misconfigured on the R2 router.
Why has the Branch3 router lost connectivity with R1?
Use only show commands to troubleshoot because usage of the debug command is restricted on the Branch3 and R1 routers.
- A. A PPP chap hostname mismatch is noticed between Branch3 and R1.
- B. A PPP chap password mismatch is noticed between Branch3 and R1.
- C. PPP encapsulation is not configured on Branch3.
- D. The PPP chap hostname and PPP chap password commands are missing on the Branch3 router.
Which statement about the router configurations is correct?
- A. PPP PAP is authentication configured between Branch2 and R1.
- B. Tunnel keepalives are not configured for the tunnel0 interface on Branch2 and R2.
- C. The Branch2 LAN network 192.168.11 0/24 is not advertised into the EIGRP network.
- D. The Branch3 LAW network 192.168.10.0/24 is not advertised into the EIGRP network.
- E. PPP CHAP is authentication configured between Branch1 and R1.
Why did Branch1 router lose WAN connectivity with R1 router?
- A. The IP address is misconfigured on PPP multilink interface on the Branch1 router.
- B. The PPP multilink group is misconfigured on the ￡ ranch1 serial interfaces.
- C. The PPP multilink group is misconfigured on the R1 serial interfaces.
- D. The Branch1 serial interfaces are placed in a shutdown condition