An engineer measures the Wi-Fi coverage at a customer site. The RSSI values are recorded as follows:
- Location A: -72 dBm
- Location B: -75 dBm
- Location C: -65 dBm
- Location D: -80 dBm
Which two statemets does the engineer use to explain these values to the customer? (Choose two)
- A. The signl strength at location B is 10 dB better than location C.
- B. Location D has the strongest RF signal strength.
- C. The signal strength at location C is too weak to support web surfing.
- D. The RF signal strength at location B is 50% weaker than location A
- E. The RF signal strength at location C is 10 times stronger than location B
More Questions: CCNP 350-401 Dumps