What are two reasons a company would choose a cloud deployment over an on-prem deployment? (Choose Two)
- A. In a cloud environment, the company controls technical issues. On-prem environments rely on the service provider to resolve technical issue.
- B. Cloud costs adjust up or down depending on the amount of resources consumed. On- Prem costs for hardware, power, and space are ongoing regardless of usage
- C. Cloud deployments require long implementation times due to capital expenditure processes. OnPrem deployments can be accomplished quickly using operational expenditure processes.
- D. Cloud resources scale automatically to an increase in demand. On-prem requires additional capital expenditure.
- E. In a cloud environment, the company is in full control of access to their data. On-prem risks access to data due to service provider outages
Explanation: AWS Auto Scaling monitors your applications and automatically adjusts capacity to maintain steady, predictable performance at the lowest possible cost. Using AWS Auto Scaling, it’s easy to setup application scaling for
More Questions: CCNP 350-401 Dumps