What are two roles of the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)? (Choose two)
- A. The DHCP server offers the ability to exclude specific IP addresses from a pool of IP addresses
- B. The DHCP client can request up to four DNS server addresses
- C. The DHCP server assigns IP addresses without requiring the client to renew them
- D. The DHCP server leases client IP addresses dynamically.
- E. The DHCP client maintains a pool of IP addresses it can assign.
Correct Answer: AD
More Questions: CCNA 200-301 DUMPS