Which best practices can help defend against social engineering attacks?
- Add more security guards
- Educate employees regarding security policies
- Enable a policy that states that the IT department should supply information over the phone only to managers
- Deploy well-designed firewall appliances
- Resist the urge to click on enticing web links
- Do not provide password resets in a chat window
Explanation: A cybersecurity specialist must be aware of the technologies and measures that are used as countermeasures to protect the organization from threats and vulnerabilities.
More Questions: Cybersecurity Essentials Module 1 Quiz Answers