Which three statements accurately describe VLAN types? (Choose three).
- A management VLAN is any VLAN that is configured to access management features of the switch.
- A data VLAN is used to carry VLAN management data and user-generated traffic.
- Voice VLANs are used to support user phone and e-mail traffic on a network.
- VLAN 1 is always used as the management VLAN.
- After the initial boot of an unconfigured switch, all ports are members of the default VLAN.
- An 802.1Q trunk port, with a native VLAN assigned, supports both tagged and untagged traffic.
More Questions: CCNA 2 (v5.0.3 + v6.0) Practice Final Exam Answers