Which two functions are performed at the MAC sublayer of the OSI Data Link Layer to facilitate Ethernet communication?
- integrates Layer 2 flows between 10 Gigabit Ethernet over fiber and 1 Gigabit Ethernet over copper
- enables IPv4 and IPv6 to utilize the same physical medium
- handles communication between upper layer networking software and Ethernet NIC hardware
- adds Ethernet control information to network protocol data
- implements CSMA/CD over legacy shared half-duplex media
More Questions: ITN ( Version 7.00) – ITNv7 Final Exam