Which two items are beneﬁts of implementing local VLANs within the Enterprise Architecture? (Choose two.)
- A single VLAN can extend further than its associated distribution-layer switch.
- Failures at Layer 2 are isolated to a small subset of users.*
- High availability is made possible because local VLAN traﬃc on access switches can now be passed directly to the core switches across an alternate Layer 3 path.
- Layer 3 routing between VLANs can now be applied at the access layer.
- Local VLANs are limited to the access and distribution layer.*
More Questions: CCNP SWITCH Chapter 3 Exam Answers