Which two results occur if Cisco DNA Center loses connectivity to devices in the SD-Access fabric? (Choose two )
- A. All devices reload after detecting loss of connection to Cisco DNA Center
- B. Already connected users are unaffected, but new users cannot connect
- C. User connectivity is unaffected.
- D. Cisco DNA Center is unable to collect monitoring data in Assurance.
- E. Users lose connectivity
Explanation: If you have Cisco SD-Access implemented and DNA Center becomes unreachable then the wired and wireless network will continue to forward packets as usual. There will be no impact to network performance or behavior. Yes you will be able to SSH / telnet / console into switches and wireless network infrastructure as usual. For the period DNA Center is unreachable, Assurance data will be lost, and you will not be able to make configuration changes to the Cisco SD-Access network.
More Questions: CCNP 350-401 Dumps