Which two statements about VRF-lite are true? (Choose two)
- A. It can support multiple customers on a single switch
- B. It supports most routing protocols, including EIGRP, ISIS, and OSPF
- C. It should be used when a customer’s router is connected to an ISP over OSPF
- D. It can increase the packet switching rate
- E. It supports MPLS-VRF label exchange and labeled packets
Correct Answer: AC
Explanation: VRF-lite does not support IGRP and ISIS.
•VRF-lite does not support all MPLS-VRF functionality: label exchange, LDP adjacency, or labeled packets.
•VRF-lite does not affect the packet switching rate.
•The capability vrf-lite subcommand under router ospf should be used when configuring OSPF as the routing protocol between the PE and the CE.
More Questions: CCNP 350-401 Dumps