Which two statements are true about ASA standard ACLs? (Choose two.)
- They identify only the destination IP address.
- They are the most common type of ACL.
- They are applied to interfaces to control traffic.
- They specify both the source and destination MAC address.
- They are typically only used for OSPF routes.
Explanation: ASA standard ACLs are used to identify the destination IP addresses, unlike IOS ACLs where a standard ACL identifies the source host/network. They are typically only used for OSPF routes and can be used in a route map for OSPF redistribution. Standard access lists cannot be applied to interfaces to control traffic.
More Questions: Network Security 1.0 Practice Final Exam Answers