Which two requirements must always be met to use in-band management to configure a network device? (Choose two.)
- a direct connection to the console port
- a direct connection to the auxiliary port
- a terminal emulation client
- at least one network interface that is connected and operational
- Telnet, SSH, or HTTP access to the device
Explanation: Direct connections to the console and auxiliary ports allow for out-of-band management. Terminal emulation software is not always required because in-band management can be performed using a browser.
More Questions: CCNA 3 (v5.0.3 + v6.0) Chapter 1 Exam Answers