CCNA 3 v6.0 Scaling Networks
This course describes the architecture, components, and operations of routers and switches in larger and more complex networks. Students learn how to configure routers and switches for advanced functionality. By the end of this course, students will be able to configure and troubleshoot routers and switches and resolve common issues with OSPF, EIGRP, and STP in both IPv4 and IPv6 networks. Students will also develop the knowledge and skills needed to implement a WLAN in a small-to-medium network.
Students who complete the Scaling Networks course will be able to perform the following functions:
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot VLANs spanning multiple switches: VTP, DTP and EtherChannel
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot STP protocols: Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP), Per VLAN Spanning Tree Plus Protocol (PVST+) and Rapid Per VLAN Spanning Tree Plus Protocol (RPVST+)
- Understand, configure, and troubleshoot first hop redundancy protocols (HSRP)
- Understand and describe dynamic routing protocols, distance vector routing protocols, and link-state routing protocols
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot routers in a complex routed IPv4 or IPv6 network using single-area OSPF, multi-area OSPF, and Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)