Which two statements describe features of an IPv4 routing table on a router? (Choose two.)
- The netstat -r command can be used to display the routing table of a router.
- Directly connected interfaces will have two route source codes in the routing table: C and S.
- The routing table stores information about routes derived from the active router interfaces.
- If a default static route is configured in the router, an entry will be included in the routing table with source code S.
- The routing table lists the MAC addresses of each active interface.
Explanation: The show ip route command is used to display the routing table of the router. In IPv4, directly connected interfaces will have one source code:C. The routing table stores information about directly connected routes and remote routes. An entry in the routing table with a source code of S is included if a default static route is configured on the router.