1. Which statement describes STP?
- STP is a Layer 2 routing protocol.
- STP is a Layer 3 routing protocol for Ethernet LANs.
- STP is a Layer 2 loop prevention protocol for Ethernet LANs.
- STP is a Layer 3 loop prevention protocol for IP networks.
2. Without STP on the Ethernet LAN, which three types of frames could cause a catastrophic loop in the network? (Choose three.)
- Unknown unicast
3. What device is elected by the Spanning Tree Algorithm? All other switches determine a single least-cost path to this device.
- root bridge
- dedicated bridge
- default gateway
- core switch