A company contracts with a service provider to obtain IaaS and ITaaS services. What are two advantages of these types of cloud service implementation? (Choose two.)
- increased control over the types of equipment purchased
- less internet bandwidth required for the LAN
- fewer switch ports needed to connect LAN users
- less investment in local equipment and training
- protection from costly upgrades and software licenses
Explanation: Cloud service providers have extended the IaaS model to also provide IT as a service (ITaaS). ITaaS can extend the capability of IT without requiring investment in new infrastructure, training new personnel, or licensing new software. These services are available on demand and delivered economically to any device anywhere in the world without compromising security or function.
More Questions: IT Essentials Final Exam Answers