A network administrator configures the border router with the command R1(config)# ip nat inside source list 4 pool corp . What is required to be configured in order for this particular command to be functional?
- a VLAN named corp to be enabled and active and routed by R1
- a NAT pool named corp that defines the starting and ending public IP addresses
- an access list numbered 4 that defines the starting and ending public IP addresses
- an access list named corp that defines the private addresses that are affected by NAT
- ip nat outside to be enabled on the interface that connects to the LAN affected by the NAT
More Questions: CCNA 2 (v5.0.3 + v6.0) Chapter 9 Exam Answers