A network administrator is assigning network permissions to new groups of users and employing the principle of least privilege. Which two actions should the administrator take? (Choose two.)
- Remove all permissions from the users and grant permissions as they are requested.
- Allow users to decide how much permission they need to accomplish their job tasks.
- Provide users with only the access to resources required to do their jobs.
- Provide the minimum level of permissions required for users to do their jobs.
- Provide full access to the users and gradually remove privileges over time.
Exam with this question: CCNA Discovery 2: DsmbISP Chapter 8 Exam