A new Cisco IOS version has been copied into flash from a TFTP server. When a reload is issued to upgrade the Cisco IOS, the router freezes part of the way through the loading process. What could be the problem?
- There is enough flash but not enough RAM in the router.
- The new HWIC cards have not been installed yet.
- The TFTP server needs to be present during a reload.
- The new Cisco IOS should have been loaded into NVRAM.
- The new bootstrap version is not compatible with the original version on the router.
Exam with this question: CCNA Discovery 4: DCompNtwk Chapter 3 Exam