A technician is troubleshooting a slow WLAN and decides to use the split-the-traffic approach. Which two parameters would have to be configured to do this? (Choose two.)
- Configure the 5 GHz band for streaming multimedia and time sensitive traffic.
- Configure the security mode to WPA Personal TKIP/AES for one network and WPA2 Personal AES for the other network
- Configure the 2.4 GHz band for basic internet traffic that is not time sensitive.
- Configure the security mode to WPA Personal TKIP/AES for both networks.
- Configure a common SSID for both split networks.
More Questions: Modules 10 – 13: L2 Security and WLANs Exam