A user has completed a six month project to identify all data locations and catalog the location. The next step is to classify the data and produce some criteria on data sensitivity. Which two steps can the user take to classify the data? (Choose two.)
- Treat all the data the same.
- Determine how often data is backed up.
- Determine the user of the data.
- Establish the owner of the data.
- Identify sensitivity of the data.
- Determine permissions for the data.
Explanation: Categorizing data is a process of determining first who owns the data then determining the sensitivity of the data.
Exam with this question: Cybersecurity Essentials Chapter 6 Quiz Answers