Drag and drop the DNS lookup components from the left onto the functions on the right.
- Cache –> Local database of address mappings that improves name resolution performance.
- DNS –> service that maps hostnames to IP addresses.
- no ip domain-lookup –> disables DNS services on a Cisco device.
- name resolver –> in response to client requests, queries a name server for IP address information.
- domain –> components of a URL that indicates the location or organization type
More Questions: CCNA 200-301 Dumps