During a site survey, the network designer noticed that people were accessing the company wireless network from the parking lot. What should be done to stop the wireless signal from radiating out into the parking lot?
- change the channel on the wireless AP
- connect the wireless AP to a firewall
- change the type of antenna attached to the AP
- move the wireless AP to a secure VLAN
- move the wireless AP to a port on a Layer 3 switch
Exam with this question: CCNA Discovery 4: DCompNtwk Chapter 3 Exam