In what two ways does SDM differ from the IOS CLI? (Choose two.)
- SDM is used for in-band management only. The IOS CLI can be used for in-band and out-of-band management.
- SDM is accessed through a Telnet application. The IOS CLI is accessed through a web browser.
- SDM is available for all router platforms. The IOS CLI is available for a limited number of Cisco devices.
- SDM utilizes GUI buttons and text boxes. The IOS CLI requires the use of text-based commands.
- SDM is used for advanced configuration tasks. The IOS CLI is preferred for initial basic device configuration.
Exam with this question: CCNA Discovery 2: DsmbISP Chapter 5 Exam