In what two ways will entering into a managed service agreement with an ISP for a network upgrade affect the costs that are incurred by the customer? (Choose two.)
- Customer IT training costs will increase to enable operation of the new equipment.
- The cost of hardware repairs and support will become the responsibility of the customer.
- Network upgrade and maintenance costs will become predictable.
- Staffing costs will increase because the customer will need to hire additional IT staff to complete the upgrade.
- The company will not need to spend a large amount of money to purchase the equipment upfront.
Exam with this question: CCNA Discovery 2: DsmbISP Chapter 3 Exam