It is crucial that network administrators be able to examine and configure network devices fromtheir homes. Which two approaches allow this connectivity without increasing vulnerability to externalattacks? (Choose two.)
- Configure a special link at the POP to allow external entry from the home computer.
- Set up VPN access between the home computer and the network.
- Install a cable modem in the home to link to the network.
- Configure ACLs on the edge routers that allow only authorized users to access management portson network devices.
- Configure a server in the DMZ with a special username and password to allow external access.