Match the principles in the uniform interface constraint of the REST to the description. (Not all options are used.)
- manipulation of resources through representations: The client receives a representation of the resource from the server that must contain enough data for the client to handle the resource.
- hypermedia as the engine of application state: The server must include additional actions and resources available for the client to access supplemental information about the resource.
- independence of client and server: (Not use)
- notification of cache capability: (Not use)
- self-descriptive messages: Each message must contain all the information for the recipient to process.
- identification of resources: A resource must be identified in the request as the individual object.