Refer to the exhibit. An ACL is configured to prevent access by network 192.168.1.0 to network 192.168.2.0, but it is not working properly. What problem is discovered after observing the output of the show running-config command?
- The protocol type specified in the ACL should be TCP, not IP.
- The source and destination addresses are reversed in the statement.
- The ACL is applied to the wrong interface, but the right direction.
- The ACL is applied to the wrong interface and the wrong direction.
- The permit ip any any statement allows network 192.168.1.0 access.
Exam with this question: CCNA Discovery 3: DRSEnt Chapter 9 Exam