Refer to the exhibit. Based on the partial output from the show ip route command, what two facts can be determined about the RIP routing protocol? (Choose two.)
- RIP version 2 is running on this router and its RIP neighbor.
- The metric to the network 172.16.0.0 is 120.
- RIP version 1 is running on this router and its RIP neighbor.
- The command no auto-summary has been used on the RIP neighbor router.
- RIP will advertise two networks to its neighbor.
Explanation: The router learned, via RIP, that 172.16.0.0 is variably subnetted, and that there are two subnet and mask entries for that network. This means that RIP version 2 is running on both routers and that the command no auto-summary has been applied on the neighbor router. RIPv2 has an administrative distance of 120 and this router will advertise all connected networks to the neighbor via 192.168.1.1.