Refer to the exhibit. Because of continuing instability of one of the serial links in the OSPF network, a network administrator configures router ASBR as shown. Which two statements will be a result of this configuration? (Choose two.)
- Traffic intended for destinations across unstable serial links will be forwarded by ASBR even when the links are down
- A summary route of 192.168.0.0/22 will be advertised to the ISP router.
- Serial links in range 192.168.0.0 255.255.252.0 will be forced into a passive state.
- Networks connected to the unstable serial links will be placed in an unreachable state.
- Negative effects of route flapping will be reduced.
Exam with this question: CCNA Discovery 3: DRSEnt Final Exam