Refer to the exhibit. Examine both the output and the source code of the Linux shell script sample.sh. Which two statements describe the variables contained in the sample.sh script? (Choose two.)
- The $HOSTNAME variable is defined within the script.
- The $uname variable is an input variable defined within the script.
- The $DAY variable is a standard environmental variable in Linux.
- The value of the $HOME variable is the same for all logged in users.
- The $HOSTNAME variable is an environmental variable initialized by the system.
- The $uname variable contains the username of the logged in user.
More Questions: IT Essentials Final Exam Answers