Refer to the exhibit. R1 is connected to the Internet through its serial 0/0/0 interface. Hosts on the 192.168.100.0/24 LAN on R1 cannot communicate with hosts on the Internet. What two NAT configuration issues might explain this failure? (Choose two.)
- The ip nat pool command has not been applied correctly.
- The inside interface has not been defined on R1.
- The access list does not include the group of IP addresses that are supported by the inside network.
- The ip address that is assigned to the serial 0/0/0 interface is incorrect
- The outside interface has not been defined on R1.
Exam with this question: CCNA Discovery 3: DRSEnt Final Exam