Refer to the exhibit. The network administrator is attempting to install a new version of the IOS on R2. Based on the exhibited output, what are two possible reasons that the transfer failed? (Choose two.)
- The administrator did not enable TFTP on R2.
- There is not enough flash available to store the new IOS.
- Connectivity between R2 and the TFTP server was not verified.
- The copy command was incorrectly entered.
- The administrator did not verify that the TFTP server is running.
Exam with this question: CCNA Discovery 4: DCompNtwk Chapter 3 Exam