Refer to the exhibit. The network administrator uses the command below to configure a default route on RTB:
RTB(config)# ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 fa0/0 A ping issued from PC3 is successful to RTB.
However, echo request packets arrive at PC1 but the echo replies do not make it back to PC3. What will fix this problem?
- RTA must be configured to forward packets to the 192.168.2.0 network.
- The ip route command needs to be edited so that the next hop address is 10.1.1.5.
- The ip route command needs to be edited so that the 192.168.2.1 address is the next hop address.
- The ip route command should be removed from the RTB router configuration.
- Another default route should be configured on RTA with a next hop address of 10.1.1.6.
Exam with this question: CCNA Discovery 2: DsmbISP Final Exam