Refer to the exhibit. What is the reason that the interface status is “administratively down, line protocol down”?
- There is no encapsulation type configured.
- There is a mismatch in encapsulation types.
- The interface is not receiving any keepalives.
- The interface has been configured with the shutdown command.
- The interface needs to be configured as a DTE device.
- The wrong type of cable is connected to the interface.
Explanation: Interface can be enabled or disabled with shutdown/no shutdown command. If you interface is down, it will display administratively down status. You can bring up an interface having administratively down interface using no shutdown command.
More Questions: CCNA v3.0 (200-125) Study Guide – Exam Dumps