- The router is serving as an authoritative time source.
- The software clock for the router must be configured with the set clock command so that NTP will function properly.
- The router is attached to a stratum 2 device.
- The router is serving as a time source for the device at 192.168.1.1.
- The IP address of the time source for the router is 192.168.1.1.
Explanation: The show ntp status command displays information about how NTP is operating on the device. The output shows that the router clock is synchronized with the NTP server with the address of 192.168.1.1. NTP is hierarchical. The router is a stratum 3 device, therefore it’s time source is a stratum 2 device. Authoritative time sources in the NTP system are located at stratum 0.
More Questions: CCNPv8 ENCOR (Version 8.0) – IP Services and VPNs Exam