Refer to the exhibit. What would happen if the network administrator moved the network cable of Host A from interface Fa0/1 to Fa0/3 on switch SW1?
- Host A remains a member of VLAN 10, because the router is routing traffic between VLANs.
- Host A is no longer a member of VLAN 10, because port Fa0/3 has been manually assigned to VLAN 30.
- Host A remains a member of VLAN 10, because the switch provides dynamic VLAN assignment for the port.
- Host A maintains connectivity to all members of VLAN 10, because it is connected to the same physical network.
- Host A is no longer a member of VLAN 10, but because port Fa0/3 was unused, it is now a member of VLAN 1.
Exam with this question: CCNA Exploration 3: ESwitching Final Exam