Refer to the exhibit. When the show ip ospf neighbor command is given from the R1# prompt, no output is shown. However, when the show ip interface brief command is given, all interfaces are showing up and up. What is the most likely problem?
- R2 has not brought the S0/0/1 interface up yet.
- R1 or R2 does not have a loopback interface that is configured yet.
- The ISP has not configured a static route for the ABC Company yet.
- R1 or R2 does not have a network statement for the 172.16.100.0 network.
- R1 has not sent a default route down to R2 by using the default-information originate command.
Exam with this question: CCNA 3 Final Exam Answers