Refer to the exhibit. Which three options correctly identify information that could be associated with this output?(Choose three.)
- Interface FastEthernet3/0/0 is subinterfaced.
- A non-proprietary trunking protocol is in use.
- The configuration is appropriate for a router-on-a-stick network design.
- A shutdown command has been applied to interface FastEthernet3/0/0.
- Interface FastEthernet3/0/0.3 is mapped to the default management VLAN.
- An IP address should be applied to FastEthernet3/0/0 for correct data routing.
Exam with this question: CCNA Exploration 3: ESwitching Final Exam