Refer to the exhibit. Which two actions improve the weaknesses of the topology shown, assuming that each access layer segment is in its own subnet? (Choose two.)
- Implement redundant links to each server by adding additional NICs.
- Implement a reduntant link from all access layer switches to Admin, Dist, and Server Farm.
- Implement a backup firewall with a link to a secondary ISP and implement a redundant link to the DMZ.
- Implement reduntant links from the existing firewall to all access layer switches.
- Implement redundant links from the DMZ to Admin and Dist.
Exam with this question: CCNA Discovery 4: DCompNtwk Chapter 3 Exam