Refer to the exhibit. Which two statements are true about the operation of the interfaces? (Choose two.)
- Incoming traffic with VLAN ID 0 is processed by interface fa0/0.
- Incoming traffic that has a VLAN ID of 2 is processed by subinterface fa0/0.2.
- Both subinterfaces remain up with line protocol up, even if fa0/0 line protocol is down.
- Subinterfaces use unique MAC addresses by adding the 802.1Q VLAN ID to the hardware address.
- Traffic inbound on this router is processed by different subinterfaces, depending on the VLAN from which the traffic originated.
More Questions: CCNA Exploration 3: ESwitching Final Exam