The command frame-relay map ip 10.121.16.8 102 broadcast was entered on the router. Which of the following statements is true concerning this command?
- This command should be executed from the global configuration mode.
- The IP address 10.121.16.8 is the local router port used to forward data.
- 102 is the remote DLCI that will receive the information.
- This command is required for all Frame Relay configurations.
- The broadcast option allows packets, such as RIP updates, to be forwarded across the PVC.
Explanation: Broadcast is added to the configurations of the frame relay, so the PVC supports broadcast, allowing therouting protocol updates that use the broadcast update mechanism to be forwarded across itself.
More Questions: CCNA v3.0 (200-125) Study Guide – Exam Dumps