User1 is sending an e-mail to [email protected]. What are two characteristics of the process of sending this data? (Choose two.)
- It utilizes TCP port 110.
- A TCP connection is established directly between the User1 and User2 client computers in order to send the e-mail message.
- It utilizes a store and forward process.
- The same application layer protocol is used to send the e-mail and retrieve it from the destination server.
- SMTP is used to send the e-mail message to the mail servers.
Exam with this question: CCNA Discovery 2: DsmbISP Chapter 7 Exam