What are three characteristics of VTP? (Choose three.)
- In the default VTP mode, VLANs can be created and modified on a switch.
- Switches in VTP server mode store VLANs in the vlan.dat database.
- VTP-enabled switches exchange three types of advertisements: summary routes, subnet advertisements, and advertisement requests from transparent bridges.
- The switch configuration must be saved and the switch reloaded to reset a configuration revision number.
- VTP updates are exchanged across trunk links only.
- Switches in different VTP domains can exchange updates if revision numbers are the same.
More Questions: CCNA 3 Final Exam Answers