What are two benefits of using APIs and integrations between applications? (Choose two.)
- Integrations enable the applications to be installed on any operating system type.
- Integrations enable the applications to run a Docker instance using Hyper-V.
- Integrations are used to verity compatibility between aiferent applications
- Integrations enable the applications to request actions trom each other
- Integrations are used to provide applications the ablity to notity each other when a specific event happens.
Explanation: Integrations buld a network between multple applications. This allows the applications to share deta, request actions to be performed, or even notity each other when a specific event happens.
More Questions: DevNet Associate (v1.0) – Module 2 Exam Answers