What are two common indicators of spam mail? (Choose two.)
- The email is from a friend.
- The email has no subject line.
- The email has keywords in it.
- The email has misspelled words or punctuation errors or both.
- The email is from your supervisor.
- The email has an attachment that is a receipt for a recent purchase.
Explanation: Spam is a common method of advertising through the use of unsolicited email and may contain malware.
More Questions: Cybersecurity Essentials Chapter 3 Quiz Answers