What are two features of REST APIs? (Choose two.)
- They communicate over HTTP.
- They follow the Representational State Transfer principles.
- Requests always contain data.
- Responses are always in JSON format.
- They maintain session states in communications.
Explanation: REST APIs are the short name for Representational State Transfer Webservice APIs. They follow the REST architectural style and communicate over HTTP. REST API requests and responses can use many different data formats; it is not mandatory to use JSON. It is also not mandatory for requests or responses to contain data. Data is provided when applicable. Communication using REST APIs is stateless.
More Questions: DevNet Associate – Practice Final Exam Answers