What are two functions of intermediary devices on a network? (Choose two.)
- They are the primary source and providers of information and services to end devices.
- They run applications that support collaboration for business.
- They form the interface between the human network and the underlying communication network.
- They direct data along alternate pathways when there is a link failure.
- They filter the flow of data, based on security settings.
More Questions: CCNA 1 (v5.1 + v6.0) Chapter 1 Exam Answers